[cups.general] CUPS and Equitrac UNIX print

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Wed Jan 21 12:24:19 PST 2009

Okay. Equitrac may be willing to work with you to implement custom
functions, I know they are willing to perform customizations. How far
they are willing customize I am unable to answer.

PrintAgent is not a billing system. It simply connects the user to the
job. You could place connect pretty much any backend to PrintAgent
with the support from the billing system developers.