[cups.general] %%PageBoundingBox in DSC-conforming PostScript

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:51:10 PST 2009

The problem is solved. I have reported it to Ghostscript at the same
time and even though they are in code freeze, the have accepted the
three-line patch to fix Ghostscript's PostScript output. The fix will be
in Ghostscript 8.64 to be released on Feb 1 (the coming Sunday).

Helge, you were really right.

    Till