Copies in my own backend

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:17:38 PDT 2009

Hi,
In your reply you have said that in the case of std in for backend(CUPS 1.4),no need to produce copies.In my case i dont have a filter ,have only backend.So  we need to include the copies in my backend.So how will i get cups pages as 2 if i give copies to 2 of a single page document.

regards,
Shermin