Copies in my own backend

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:07:32 PDT 2009

Hi,
 It is false only .While checking further I came to know that in usb.c(1.4 using libusb) ,if the argument count is 6 ie if input is stdin,copies =1 ,otherwise for command line file  it is copies=argv[4];

Why it is doing so????

The input that I am getting in usb.c from pstoraster is correct copies but due to the above assignments it is always 1 since i am not trying command line printing.

Shermin