How to install CUPS 1.4.1?

Dimitri condorman at netcourrier.com
Sun Sep 20 11:08:52 PDT 2009

> CUPS 1.4.1 won't help here.  The issue is that the Brother printer
> driver expects bidirectional communications with the printer, but that
> is not possible when printing through a Windows box.

Thank you for your message.
Actually, what you try to explain is I can't print from my Mac with a Brother HL-2030 connected on PC Windows XP? It could be Mac OS X 10.4 or Mac OS X 10.5, in these two cases I couldn't print? I should better change the printer?

Do you think I could print with an Epson Stylus Color 600?