[cups.general] [Printing Foomatic] Problem stapling paper from multiple trays

Jaime PĂ©rez de la Fuente subcritical at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 13:42:30 PDT 2010

Ive beeing interesting in mixing a server with cups in a asociation using
our printing machine HP2600n.

Anyone knows if there is a module for a moodle in order to allow users
printing?

Is www.aesil.org

I think is a very important task in the future.

I know is not an error reporting but is important to centralized printing,
and if i could  know some patches in beta stage could be very awesomme.

Thanks in advance.