[cups.general] impresora en crudo

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Thu Sep 30 00:32:53 PDT 2010

Hello,

On Sep 29 10:35 adriana wrote:
> how do I get the driver for dot matrix printers in oil until
> it had Suse 9.3 suse 10.0 but from there, and could not spend
> this driver for lack of raw

I do not understand at all what you are talking about.

Because of the word "raw" I guess you might like to set up
a raw queue (i.e. a queue without any driver).
If you use YaST to set up the queue, it helps to use
its search functionality to find what matches "raw".

For general information you may have a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Printing
in particular
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:CUPS_in_a_Nutshell

Kind Regards