problem with Epson Stylus Sx218 on OpenSuse11.4

Diko Todorov dit1 at mail.bg
Mon Aug 8 13:52:26 PDT 2011

I downloaded the drivers (32bit) from Epson Inkjet Printer Driver (ESC/P) for Linux | AVASYS CORPORATION.
I use Suse11.4 KDE4.6.5
My system is 32bit.
When I try to print from LibreOffice with Model: Epson New Stylus Color Series (localhost:631/admin) is good. But printing is too slow and the text is extended.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8036731/printer/printer.png

If passed immediately to the Epson Stylus Color Series printing is fast and the text is good.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8036731/printer/printer1.png

The problem lies in the fact that after rebooting the system no longer can be printed.