can a bad .ppd be repaired? Any guides or tutorials??

chris klinger hamhubert at juno.com
Fri May 6 15:04:43 PDT 2011

I've downloaded and installed '630PS.ppd" fro hitouch industries; after no luck getting the printer to play, tested .ppd..

Test Results for '630PS.ppd'

630PS.ppd: FAIL
      **FAIL**  Missing cupsFilter file "HitFTDriver"
        WARN    File contains a mix of CR, LF, and CR LF line endings!
        WARN    Non-standard size name "P4x6"!
                REF: Page 187, section B.2.
        WARN    Non-standard size name "S4x6_1X1B"!
                REF: Page 187, section B.2.
        WARN    Non-standard size name "S4x6_1X1BL"!
                REF: Page 187, section B.2.
        WARN    Non-standard size name "S4x6_424"!
                REF: Page 187, section B.2.
        WARN    Non-standard size name "S4x6_4X4"!
                REF: Page 187, section B.2.