HP Laserjet P4015 300 second delay before job is removed from queue.

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:26:40 PDT 2011

In my research this is a bug that never worked properly. It Affected 1.3
through 1.4.3 I believe.. There was a setting that you could add but in
my research this never worked properly to begin with. Unfortunately I
cannot remember what that setting was.

I had to upgrade cups to the latest version due to this bug, in my case
this affected every printer not just one..

The cups version I was using was at least 1.4 and I know that the fix
was in 1.4.4 and not before.. I believe it affected all of version 1.3
and was not present in version 1.2.