Brother MFC9450CDN won't print in colour all of a sudden.

peter brown petescheeks at activ8.net.au
Fri Oct 21 06:10:04 PDT 2011

I recently changed from Mandriva to Ubuntu and my Brother MFC 9450CDN won't print in colour correctly. It will print in colour from net but in different colours from colour in article on screen. When using scanner to print colour only prints red or brown and these are very dark.
Conducted a Test Print and the yellow showed as green.
Am not very computer literate so any suggestions in laymans language would be appreciated.