Problem install CUPS v1.5.2

mulder kisssa1983 at inbox.ru
Thu Feb 16 00:43:26 PST 2012

Good afternoon. I have a problem of this nature.
Maybe I'm a regular who writes about this issue.

I installed Debian is fresh. And faced with the problem of access to printer settings. The system Chups 1.4 on the correct username and password, answer me a failure.

Then, I deleted the old version. and ...

Set cups. Installation was successful, but the system did not see the changes, and still offered to install from the repositories "fresh cups 1.4".

I decided to convert the cups-1.5.2-source.tar.bz2 in the program, "Allen" in cups_1.5.2-2_all.deb. Then install it.

This time, everything went well. The system adopted CUPS, but still remained no active button "add printer"

And through a web browser, there is no connection to cups

What are my next steps?

Logically thinking, came to the conclusion that it is necessary to configure the server. But how to do this have no idea.