Driver modification for CUPS 1.4.3

Paul paul at breadbin.co.za
Wed Jun 13 05:09:25 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I need the help of the community urgently. We have a Zebra kiosk printer installed on our survey kiosk which we would like to have set to auto-dispense the paper when called to action.

How can we get this right? Currently the printer is set to print, then hold the paper until a user touches the paper and if movement is picked up, the printer releases the paper. We would like it to release the paper when the paper is printed, what do we need to do to achieve this?

Please help and thank you in advance.

Paul