Zebra LP2844 problems customsetting

Fred fredgresch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 02:28:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to get an old Zebra LB2844 print 102mmx192mm norwegian post label.

with a mac 1.6.8 using pdf. reader all settings ar supposed to be correct in pdf and in the printer. but when I go to http://localhost:631/printers/ administration in order set default options nothing happens or I will not let set custom size 102mmx192mm not even when I do similar size in inch.

Cups is jut not accepting the changes and leaving the top part of the document out of the label insisting on printing in what ever standard size i choose.
4x6.5 inches is the best i can find but it should be 4.02x7.56 inch which seems to be impossible to have it printing.

Any one that can help?