Images are not printed

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Fri May 4 19:38:26 PDT 2012

If you kick the log level up to debug, you can see the filters it calls.  I suspect it's calling pstopdf not ps2pdf.  the filters are usually in /usr/lib/cups/filters (going from memory so that might not be 100%)  You can put a softlink to ps2pdf in the filters directory and either alter the PDF or the MIME mappings to make it go through that filter if it works instead.

hope that helps.