[cups.general] CUPS broke upon upgrade frm OpenBSD4.9 to 5.0; current issue 'WS INVALID PERS'

Damon Getsman damo.gets at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:43:22 PST 2012

  Michael, you hit the nail on the head with the pstoraster filter.
 Throwing that search term in with the troubleshooting I was doing turned
up an upgrade document for OpenBSD4.9-5.0 upgrades that explicitly states
that 'pstoraster has moved to its own package'.  So I did a 'pkg_add -v
pstoraster' and poof, everything is working fine.
  Thank you so much for your help!