[cups] Windows bypasses cups drivers

Maarten Suetens suetens.maarten at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:32:38 PDT 2014

Hello Helge,

It seems that adding the colorfilter and setting color-pages-default=0
did not do the trick, the result stays the same: working fine when using
genering postscript driver, still uses full color when using printer
specific driver on windows client.

thanks for taking an interest and kind regards,
Maarten