[cups] Printed area offset from paper area

G.W. Haywood cups at jubileegroup.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 10:37:57 PST 2014

Hi there,

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014, Helge Blischke wrote:

> ... Post the saved file and the PPD used by CUPS ...

This hasn't gone away and I haven't forgotten about it.

However the print server which I installed on a Windows server is
allowing the Director to print to the Brother printer from Linux via
CUPS just fine, so at the moment the pressure is off.  I've called a
freeze on server modifications until after Christmas as there has been
too much change for comfort recently, so I'll revisit this issue early
next year.  I have a copy of ADIST5.PPD which I'll try then.  If it's
successful I'll let you know, and that can be the ned of the issue.
Otherwise I'll continue with your suggestions for debugging.

Thanks once again for all the help.

--

73,
Ged.