[cups] custom own filter for specifuc queue only

Istvan Gabor suseuser04 at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 19 02:45:28 PST 2015

Hello:

I have made a custom cups filter by modifying cups mime.types and mime.convs files and making a filter script. Now the filter affect to all files belonging to the specified mime type printed at all printer queues. How can I restrict the filter to a specific printer queue?
For example if I make a scaling filter, I want it to be used if I print a file to printer1 , but I don't want it to be used if I print to printer2.

Thanks,

Istvan