[cups] CUPS on FreeBSD - Port 631 Web Server Not Working

Sean Greenslade sean at seangreenslade.com
Fri Jan 8 22:24:48 PST 2016

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 06:34:10AM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> To the OP: What about reading the documentation, for example the one
> about cupsd.conf? This thread is boring. Sorry.
>
> matthias

Sorry this thread is boring, but I don't know any good jokes. Got any?

Give some slack to the beginners. Remember that you were once in their
shoes. But I do agree that this is a fairly simple documentation
question. For future reference, the main config docs for CUPS can be
accessed by the following command (or equivalent for your platform, I'm
not too familiar with BSD):

man cupsd.conf

Googling this should also return various online copies of the man pages.

--Sean