[cups] CUPS on FreeBSD - Port 631 Web Server Not Working

Viaduct Lists lists at viaduct-productions.com
Sat Jan 9 01:08:39 PST 2016

The FreeBSD notes don’t have any leadership on the CUPS server.  And a beginner I am not.    I joined this list to ask a question that was misrepresented online, which is done over and over and over by developers that don’t seem to understand proper documentation.  It’s nothing new.

Rich in Toronto @ VP