[cups] CUPS on FreeBSD - Port 631 Web Server Not Working

Viaduct Lists lists at viaduct-productions.com
Sat Jan 9 01:07:04 PST 2016

1.  I’m not here to entertain you.  Try going outside.

2.  The instructions on the FreeBSD site did not contain any of that information.  So, that’s why I joined this list to find out.  And quickly it came, with my appreciation.  Is that confusing?

3.  Stick to the topic.  Have some manners.

4.  Why do you apologize for yourself?  You know how inappropriate your post is?  Try staying outside.

Rich in Toronto @ VP