[cups] CUPS Has Moved to Github!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:47:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

seems all to work well on GitHub, but in the imported bug reports which
contain C code pieces pasted into the text the code is messed up, see
for example 5th posting of

https://github.com/apple/cups/issues/4428

or 5th posting of

https://github.com/apple/cups/issues/4754

Seems to be a problem of the import. The old system seems to have
supported only plain-text postings and GitHub seems to support some kind
of mark-up/formatting via special characters. Perhaps some explicit
plain-text import would be needed here.

An issue with GitHub itself is that one cannot download the commits as
patch files. Or does someone know how to do this?

    Till