[cups] Brother vs cups, 0,1 in favor of cups

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Jan 31 12:59:29 PST 2019

On Thursday 31 January 2019 15:16:11 Helge Blischke wrote:

> vnd.cups-command

That doesn't locate.  Where should I find it?

Looking around, I wound up in /usr/share/cups/template. where grep finds
clean in
printer.tmpl:{printer_commands~.*Clean.*?<OPTION
VALUE="clean-print-heads">Clean Print Heads</OPTION>:}

And in /etc/cups, I find a file called command.types that defines that
vnd.cups-command like so:

application/vnd.cups-command    string(0,'#CUPS-COMMAND')

But 'clean' doesn't grep in /etc/cups. So whats next?

Thank you Helge.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)