[cups] Newbie seeks help / FreeBSD 12.0 / Brother MFC-7860DW

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Jun 10 21:12:39 PDT 2019

My apologies.  Please ignore my last post entirely.  Printing is *not*
slow for most things, at least not from my Linix system, and even over
the local network.

I should have done the math.  Even with a lowly 100 Mbps connection, a
.ps file of 800+ KB should still make it to the printer in under 1/10th
of a second, and probably does.  Something is just wanky elsewhere, and
only when attempting to print certain stuff.