[cups] I cannot print using the Canon TS6000 series – CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.13-2 driver.

Bill 624wtl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:20:43 PST 2019

Brian:
     From your link, I did these steps:
     Uncommented CreateIPPPrinterQueues All in /etc/cups/cups-browsed.conf.
     and executed systemctl restart cups-browsed.

“After one simple change to cups-browsed.conf, IPP printers are
automatically set up, made visible to applications and managed by
cups-browsed on a default buster installation.

Nothing else need be done to print to them. “

     And $ lpstat -e shows:
Canon_Gutenprint_Driver
Canon_Pixma_TS6220

     And http://localhost:631/printers/ shows:
Queue Name    Description    Location    Make and Model Status
Canon_Gutenprint_Driver    Canon TS6200 series    Bill's Office    Canon
TS6000 series - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.13 Idle
Canon_Pixma_TS6220    Canon TS6200 series    Bill's Office Canon TS6200
series Ver.5.70    Idle

What do I do next?
Kind regards,
Bill