[cups] Raspberry using CUPS with own default ICC-Profile

Helene Helene19 at web.de
Thu Mar 7 02:42:52 PST 2019

Hi,

I installed CUPS an my printer on my raspberry pi with raspbian.

So now I can print from all pc with this printer over CUPS.
But I have a defined ICC Profile, that I want to use with this printer.

I found the following lines in your online help:

/*% Specify a default profile for printing at all other resolutions and
media types//
//*cupsICCProfile ../Default:
"/Library/Printers/vendor/Profiles/foo-default.icc"/

But I don't know where and how I can add this code :-(

Can anybody help me?