[cups] Raspberry using CUPS with own default ICC-Profile

Helene Helene19 at web.de
Sun Mar 10 03:09:11 PDT 2019

Lots of thanks, now I insert the following line in my ppd-File:

*cupsICCProfile ../Defailt: "/etc/cups/profile/Epson1500.icc"

Now when I print from my windows pc over the raspberry, I deactive the
icc-Profile in my windows driver.

Because I should be working, if my icc-profile on the raspberry is
correctly installed. Is this thinking correct?

But it doesn't work. How can I check, if the printer uses my icc-profile
in cups?