[cups] No duplex on Konica C364

Bob Burton bobburton at math.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:12:24 PDT 2019

I still don't have this working from any of the system or application GUI
print menus, but it does work fine from the command line, e.g.:

lp -d KM-401 -o sides=two-sided-long-edge -o page-ranges=1-2 my_file.pdf

So it may not be a print driver or cups problem, maybe just something
squirrelly in system-config-printer?

Bob

520-626-8203 -- bobburton at math.arizona.edu