[cups] Setting up security groups

Jon Blackwell jblackwe at bigrocksports.com
Tue Apr 21 13:48:18 PDT 2020

First, I am fairly new to CUPS.

I am trying to find the best way to grant select users at each of our locations, the ability to perform specific functions in CUPS, but only for the printers at their location.

I want each of these location super users to have the ability to fix printer issues for their site.

Any advice on how to best achieve this?  We are currently using CUPS version 2.2.7.

Thank you,
Jon

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.