[cups] Unable to add printers from CUPS 2.2.13 web interface

Ken Wright wizard at koalatyworks.com
Thu Mar 5 20:15:39 PST 2020

You can mark this problem down as "solved"!

Turns out I had two conflicting versions of CUPS installed, 2.2.7 and
2.2.13.  Once I got rid of 2.2.13 and reinstalled 2.2.7 everything
worked to install the printer.

My deep thanks to everyone who has been offering help and suggestions
these last couple of days!

Ken