[cups] Can't print to a local HP LaserJet

Zdenek Dohnal zdohnal at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 00:17:46 PDT 2020

There is ippusbxd project https://github.com/OpenPrinting/ippusbxd - if
your printer supports the functionality (you can find how here
https://wiki.debian.org/CUPSDriverlessPrinting#IPP-over-USB_.28Short_Version.29
), then you can use it for ipp eve functionality.

Or there is a bug in hplip-3.20.2 (fixed in 3.20.3), so it can be the case.

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Software Engineer