[cups] Trying to work around Canon MF743cdw driver bugs on MacOS Catalina

Brian Demsky bdemsky at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:16:27 PDT 2020

So I hacked something to work. I started with a Guttenprint PPD file for a Canon printer.   It didn’t work, but when I removed the cupsFilter the color controls still worked.  So building on that here is my hacked ppd file that pulls in the Canon paper sizes.

I wonder why Canon drivers use UFR when they support PDF and it appears to work fine?

Brian