[cups] Cups-PDF & a few problems

Steve Root steve at rkbb.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 06:21:42 PDT 2020

I don't use CentOS, but I recall getting confused by Ubuntu/Samba
automatically finding and installing printers on the network.
Maybe when you create a printer, CentOS is later finding and creating a new
queue for similar reasons

Switching it off was a config setting in samba iirc
I don't recall if it actually caused me any problems though (other than
confusing me)

--
Steve Root
Roots Kitchens Bedrooms Bathrooms

Kent's only finalist in *Bathroom Designer of the Year 2018*
Awarded* Best of Houzz Customer Service* 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Geberit Awards *Winner *- Best Domestic Bathroom Installer 2015
Roots are proud to offer "Zero to Landfill" with all our building waste