[cups] Two issues: user authentication on MacOS, and printing multiple copies on MacOS and iPadOS

Jeff Dyck fsjjeff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:09:35 PDT 2021

In this case the printer is a Xerox Altalink B8155, but I know the issue is occurring with our other Xerox devices as well, which would include:

Xerox Altalink C8155 and B8155
Xerox Altalink C8055 and B8055
Xerox Altalink B8045

I haven’t had a chance to test this with some of our other printers, which would include:
Xerox Versalink C400
Xerox Phaser 6600N

And a random assortment of HP Laserjets - 4250, Pro M404n, 400, 2035n, 2055 and 1320 series