[cups] Lexmark Prospect s200-500 do not work over WiFi

SÅ‚awomir Lach slawek at lach.art.pl
Sat Sep 3 11:36:35 PDT 2022

I try to configure my printer to working over WiFI.

I use official Lexmark Drivers and OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. Na matter if I load
usblp or not - printer was detected only on usb cable. I must use the same
cable type to configure printer to work over WiFI, but when I try to do that,
GUI do not told me printer is detected. I cannot click next after connecting
cable, when request.

This is output after connecting usb cable and configure to work printer over
network:

StdOut:
0

StdErr:
DEBUG: Loading USB quirks from "/usr/share/cups/usb".
DEBUG: Loaded 182 quirks.
DEBUG: list_devices
DEBUG: libusb_get_device_list=18
DEBUG2: iSerialNumber="3064888DM03059M"
DEBUG2: Printer found with device ID: MFG:Lexmark;CMD:CPDNPA004;MODEL:Pro200-
S500 Series;CLASS:Printer;DES:Lexmark Pro200-S500 Series; Device URI: usb://
Lexmark/Pro200-S500%20Series?serial=3064888DM03059M&interface=1

I edit file /usr/share/cups/usb/org.cups.usb-quirks and disables lines after
each line containing Lexmark string. I restart cups in next step. This does
not help.

Any suggestion?