[cups] lpform failing, password not recognized

sawbona at xsmail.com sawbona at xsmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:10:14 PDT 2023

Hello:

On 2 Jun 2023 at 14:26, Jörg Thümmler wrote:

> no matter what it does - I believe it sends its output to cups and
> AFAIK the problem lies here...
It would seem so but it's rather over my head.

The only thing I was able to find when searching for 'lpform+cups'
was this, from just over 20 years ago:

https://github.com/apple/cups/issues/65

It was a general feature request which was not accepted.

But asides from that, nothing else save references to packages
including that module.

The OP would have to look upstream for more information:

https://ctan.org/pkg/lpform?lang=en

https://ctan.dcc.uchile.cl/macros/generic/lpform/lpform-doc.pdf

Author:	Marijn Waltman
E-mail:	marijnwaltman AT hotmail DOT com
Date: 	July 14, 2014

Best,

JHM