[cups] lpform failing, password not recognized

ProCom Solutions doug at goprocom.com
Fri Jun 2 14:36:29 PDT 2023

Are you able to test printing a test directly to the print queue using the
O/S’ lp command to confirm that the print queue is working and take lpform
out of the equation as a test?

lp -dprintqueue filename

If that works, you know it’s lpform…. If it doesn’t, you just ruled it
out.. and can concentrate on cups alone…

Doug