[cups] Samsung M2020W - change power-save settings via CUPS

sawbona at xsmail.com sawbona at xsmail.com
Tue May 23 00:37:49 PDT 2023

Hello:

On 23 May 2023 at 7:37, Jörg Thümmler wrote:

> don't think you can manage this in cups.
Bummer ...

> Usually this is a printers thing.
Yes, the Windows drivers apparently do it.

> ... you can contact your printer via http://<ip>, because it should
> have a web administration page.
I checked for that but the manual does not say anyhing about web
admininstration.

This printer is a USB with WiFi capabilities printer.
It does not have an RJ45 port and I ditched wireless when I got my
ADSL.

> ... manuals shall give you some information on this topic...
I have the manuals, both Quick Start and Users's Guide but 98% of the
content is Windows related.

I'll go through the Users's Guide again and see what I can find.

Thenks for your input.

Best,

JHM