[cups] SSL in cups 2.3.3op2

Mark Dm markosjal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:33:22 PDT 2023

Jorg,
Its already on the same subnet. Also Encrypted android printing applies
only to Android 9 and up from what I read.

I have basically concluded that it is the intention of Apple to remove
functionality from CUPS . MacOS no longer uses CUPS so there is no
motivation for Apple to care if it works. So we now have the fox guarding
the hen house.