[cups] Change job history output sequence in web interface

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Tue Mar 5 23:39:36 PST 2024

I wrote:

> But I can't find a way to change the sort order.

Douglas Kosovic answered:

>Instead of clicking "Show Alll Jobs" button,  click "Show Completed Jobs"
>to show jobs sorted in reverse completed time order.

But I *want* to see *all* jobs, not just those completed.

And not my concern but, the corollary of my complaint is that I can't
see completed jobs in a different sequence, either. Allowing a user to
change the sort order of a list is a common web site feature. Why is it
not present for CUPS?
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave at compata.com              dhclose at alumni.caltech.edu
"..the last seven decades of the twentieth century will be characterized
 in history as the dark ages of theoretical physics." -- Carver Mead