rendere error

tismurf at wisclub.nl tismurf at wisclub.nl
Sun Sep 19 02:46:35 PDT 2004

Hey,

I just tried to install my printer (Brother HL-6) but it only prints blank pages. This is what the error-log tels:

Error: Failed allocation of pMonoData in PrintPage
Error: /VMerror in --.outputpage--
VM status: 0 415593 174300
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: 29
GNU Ghostscript 7.07: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
renderer return value: 1
renderer received signal: 1
KID3 exited with status 3
Renderer exit stat: 3
Process dying with "Possible error on renderer command line or PostScript error. Check options.", exit stat: 3

I have no clue what to do with this. I have installed the most recent packages of cups, ghostscript, omni, foomatic, ... (Fedora Core 2)