[cups.general] long delay in processing (parallel printer)

Matt Hull mhull1 at uic.edu
Wed Feb 8 11:45:37 PST 2006

might not have the interrupt on, and could be polling every so often.
not sure if this will help, but look to see what modules you have enabled
for the parallel port... like i think ieee1284 or something.

and use top when printing...  look at all the %, if they are all low then
i would guess that there is polling or something going on....

matt