[cups.general] Users can't pause print jobs.

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:24:33 PST 2006

I read last night That I am using a version of Samba where users can not
manage their own print jobs.  I have to upgrade.   The Samba team is aware
of the issue and I believe they have fixed it in newer version.  I am
running samba 3.0.9 and from what I read users cannot manage print jobs till
3.0.12.

Thank for the response