Network printing

csarid at utlxy.net csarid at utlxy.net
Wed Jun 28 11:23:04 PDT 2006

Kurt,

I apologize for the lack of specificity. Since I was pressed for time, I used your suggestion for cloaning a cups server instead and that has worked fine for me. It would have been much more elegant to use the relay option, but as I mentioned timing was critical for me.

Thanks very much for your help!