Missing Driver Settings tab in KDE print dialog

JLP jlp at holodeck1.com
Sat Sep 9 08:47:31 PDT 2006

I've set up a CUPS 1.2.3 server on one of my Linux computers. I have HP Officejet Pro K550 set up on it and I have enabled priner publishing. From other computers I can see the printer just fine and print on it just fine. But what I'm missing and I saw it there before is the Driver Settings tab in KDE 3.5.4 printing dialog. On this tab you had options to set things like the paper type and type of ink to use and you were able to set resolution and similar things. But now this tab is missing. What could be wrong?