Beginner's problem with authentication policyin1.3.0

Chris Smith chris at chrissmith.org
Fri Dec 14 09:15:45 PST 2007

> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 08:37:53AM -0800, John A. Murdie wrote:
> You can workaround this problem with PyKota already through the
> 'overwrite_jobticket' directive.

> See pykota/conf/pykota.conf.sample for details on what your script
> needs to do to be used as a way to overwrite a job's ticket.

Would be nice if there were some more examples of this. Rewriting a username based on source IP address would be really helpful. Don't need or want to interact with the user otherwise.

I could also look into sending the acceptable username from OS/X but I don't know that operating system and pykota could make it so much easier.

Chris