[cups.general] Raw Printer Driver - Linux RHEL

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:12:20 PDT 2010

it seems some problem from the tuning of tcp ip ....
the tcp protocol in unix is different. I will test it in my work ...
with my zebras, it seems that they dont use them too much .... or they
dont have this kind of problem :S

have you try to upgrade the firmware of the zebra? i remember we had
problems with the firm of the printer, becuase some byte was lost and
it didnt understand the file it received it but it didnt print, but
the problem you have is different.

i am not sure about what test in tcp for doing it better :S