[cups.general] HP Universal Driver IPP

Luc Lalonde luc.lalonde at polymtl.ca
Tue Feb 8 12:11:56 PST 2011

Hello,

We had the same problem... We were able to get around it by using an archived version the the UPD.  Version 5.0.3 does not exhibit this behavior...  We had problems with 5.1.x as well as 5.2.x.

HP does not keep archived versions of their drivers it seems...  I had to google the filenames to get them.

If you cannot find them, I could make them available for you.

Bye.