[cups.general] Ubuntu/Xerox Phaser problem

John David johndavid at berryhillstudio.com
Thu May 17 06:55:51 PDT 2012

Hi, I don't know if you can help me but I don't know who else to ask. I
use the latest Ubuntu for anything to do with the web/internet. The
problem comes when I have to print out a page from the web on my network
printer - Xerox Phaser 6130n. Nothing happens for about some time -
might be  4 or 5 minutes, before the printer then says processing, then
after another minute or two it will print the first page, after another
minute or two it will print the next page and so on. I am not totally
unix literate, but I can enter instructions into a terminal if I have
to. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance, John David.